Here is today’s 5/6/15 trivia question on accent reduction. Good luck!

BSHM 2015 a logo

If a person who speaks English as a second language wants to reduce or change their accent, what services can a speech-language pathologist (SLP) provide them:
A. accent modification
B. fluency therapy
C. language therapy
D. Nothing, people seeking these services do not work with SLPs