- A trained staff with experience in evaluating and successfully treating a variety of communication disorders.
- Individual therapy sessions.
- Parent involvement/parent training at each session.
- Specific exercises and suggestions for transition of speech goals into the home and school settings.
- Consultations with associated educational and related healthcare professionals.
- Therapy is also provided to school-age children who have speech problems not covered in the schools.
- Free phone consultation.
“…my son loved going to speech therapy…you made it enjoyable for him…and he is now more confident interacting with people.” C.H., parent of a 6 year old boy