May is Better Hearing and Speech Month
For more information go to www.asha.org
For Speech, Language, & Voice Issues
Do you know someone who….
- Doesn’t speak as clearly as others his/her age.
- Has difficulty being understood by family, friends, teachers, etc.
- Uses the wrong words in a sentence.
- Has difficulty thinking and speaking at the same time.
- Has trouble following verbal directions.
- Sounds hoarse or raspy.
- Stutters or stumbles over words.
- Is an adolescent athlete who has breathing problems that are not responding to asthma medication.
- Has been told by their school system that their child’s speech difficulty does not impact academics and doesn’t qualify for speech therapy at school.
If so, have them CALL NOW to make an appointment!